Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm On Youtube!!!!!

Hiiiii Everyone!!!!

I haven't been on here in a while and just wanted to make a come back by saying I JUST POSTED MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!!! I'm so excited. I've been on youtube for a while just watching and getting lots of tips and much needed information. Now I have my own contribution. LOL It's just a vid of my hair journey from birth to my BC. I'm currently working on my next vid which is my journey from my BC to my 1 yr anniversary (which will be in Jan. 2010). But I may post the first 6 months....don't know yet. Anyway, just check out the video and tell me what you think. I feel bad for taking so long to post something but teaching really takes a lot out of you! And when I get home all I can think of is SLEEP. I'm also currently struggling with my scoliosis. I haven't been doing a good job of keeping up with my stretches since I finished physical therapy and so I'm paying for it with the awful pain. Also, I have been trying different things with my hair lately and I just got it colored. I missed my color so much. I'll put up pics! I also got it flat ironed when I got the color in. It was hell going through that so next time I'm flat ironing it MYSELF!!! LOL Well, I'm going to go now and finish cleaning my room and eat something! Watch the vid! The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmb-HmtUo9Q


No comments:

Post a Comment